We all have self-doubt from time to time and it is normal. After having a job rejection which you really wanted to get, after a breakup in what you put your whole soul and body, after failing an exam for which you studied hours and hours – you name it – it is common to feel a bit low. Of course, you had high hopes and things didn’t work out as you wanted to. Give yourself time to be emotional but then step up again and believe that next time it will happen!
Why is important to believe in yourself?
You are the one who manages your life. It is never luck, never fate (okay, maybe sometimes we can call it), never up to someone else. It is always you.
1. You are the one who pushes yourself to go forward – after a rough patch, you need the energy to leave any failure and negativity behind yourself, try again and do it better.
2. Believing yourself gives you confidence – you can do it, you are worth it, you will reach any success that you have in mind. Never give up after the first try.
3. You know what your goal is, – what you are capable of and what your lack of skills to reach it is. Knowing yourself helps you to figure out the next step which brings you closer to your goal.
4. You can more likely to ignore jealous people negativity and destroying opinion, if you have a strong vision and belief – there is always someone who is afraid to take an opportunity what you are going to and they try to stop you just because they don’t have the courage to live their life.
5. It definitely makes you stronger – you learn how to get through difficult situations, you know you are able to pick yourself up (as you did it before) and you can wipe off any negative thoughts you have and give your 100% again to do it.
6. You can motivate yourself – you don’t need to wait for someone to push you. You will be your own support who is always available.
7. You can adapt to a new situation – or circumstances because you are not afraid of any changes.
8. Your positive attitude will help you to succeed – when you believe in you can do anything even after failing it, it will push you to try until you reach your success.
You have the power of belief. It always starts with you, with a positive mindset, no matter how many times you need to try it. If you want it, you can reach it.