It could be easy to end up in a relationship and hard work to keep it. You need time and effort to make it work.
How to work on your relationship?
- Spend time together: do you have a different work schedule? Make sure, you have a day or night just alone.
- Go somewhere: it is nice to stay at home, but it is important to get out of your daily routine. There are many free programs just have to find one.
- Organize a date night: do you remember how excited you were before the first date? Repeat it and have a regular date night out.
- Work on your problems: after a certain time, problems come. Do not ignore them, try to fix it even the small things before it grows bigger.
- Communicate: talk about your day, your plan, stories of your friends and family – anything.
- Meet your friends: it is cool to have friends together, but it is important to have your own friends and meet them alone.
- Celebrate: small achievements are amazing. Celebrate together and be happy for any goals that you achieved alone or together!
- Say thank you: say your partner how grateful you are for what they did for you. It could be only making dinner after a long day.
- Apologize: we all make mistakes from time to time and it is essential to apologize when you did something wrong.
- Focus on yourself: having a ‘me’ time is not selfish. You need to work on your staff or have time alone. Respect that.