Does everything happen for a reason? Yes or not… I don’t want you to convince of either side, I believe it is enough to see the benefits of this idea.
It is mainly important when something doesn’t happen on the way that you wish. In this case, we more likely to feel sad and disappointed. When it happens, think about the following 3 points.
- Prepare you to be ready for better things:
– you don’t get something when you want because you are still not ready. You need to learn skills and experience other things.
– something painful happens: you need to be more strong to overcome future difficulties.
– get something else that you want: need to learn something new from the situation, need to meet with particular people.
- Change your perspectives:
– you can learn a lot from your response to the situation
– destroy your beliefs, but it forces you to re-think your vision of life, your goals and dreams.
– learn different ways to approach your goals
- Get experience:
– about your reaction
– about your strength
– about people in your life