Here are my 10 practical advices how to stay positive
- Practice gratitude: think about what makes you happy instead of what you don’t like.
- Forgiveness: try to get over what someone sometimes told you. Especially, when this person is in your life at school, work etc.
- Don’t get others negativity: difficult to avoid negative people during your day (school, work), but don’t let them involve in their negative behaviours.
- Focus on your present: a good lunch at school, a quiet moment at work when you can share stories with your mates are helpful.
- Stop complaining: it doesn’t get you anywhere and others get annoyed around you. Express yourself instead with a positive attitude.
- Say stop to negative talk: when you have a feeling you are not good enough at something, forget it and do your best. Do not put you down.
- Feel nature: go for a walk instead gets the bus after your shift or read a book at the park. Nature boosts your positivity.
- Focus on the solution: do not care about much what went wrong. Think about how you can fix it.
- Find a new hobby: find something to help distract your thoughts from your daily problems.
- Yellow colour: get a shirt or paint your walls yellow. It gives you warmness, happiness, optimism and positivity.
Also, check my previous blog post, which gives you 7 tools to use to stay positive.