When you feel your energy level is going down, try to use immediately available things around you.
- Mindfulness: Always think about positive things and good memories – what makes you grateful in your life
- Awareness: Do not let anybody put your feelings down
- Music: Listen to high energy and loud music. Try to involve some dancing.
- Nature: Have a walk or run.
- Company: Call your friend. Telling your problems to someone helps a lot.
- Laughing: Watch funny YouTube videos.
- Endorphin: Eat chocolate (don’t care about your actual diet 😉 )
But most importantly try to stop negative feelings to spread around your heart and mind.
Do not waste your day(s) for something which not important or you cannot change it. Try to keep your energy level as on the highest as possible.