Valentine`s Day behind and it gives us a great opportunity to think about people in our lives. It helps to make our human relationships better.
Do you have a problematic connection with someone?
Do you feel that you should work on your link with someone?
Or do you just want to understand someone`s behavior?
Practicing the following list can help you to understand a bit about yourself, your friends and family, people from your past and you will know what kind of people you want in your life.
Thinking about these has helped me already a lot. I hope you will find a benefit of it as well.
- Think about your current relations with others.
- Imagine a perfect relationship for yourself (girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife etc.). Think about small details such as behavior, status, personality etc.
- Think about with who do you need or want to sort out your relationships (make it better or leave behind).
- What folks in your life can give you? What can you give them?
- What have you learned from your past relationships? How can you benefit from them? What things do you want to avoid?
- Why you have a particular person in your life? What they can teach you? What you can teach them?
“Every person that comes into our life comes for a reason; some come to learn and others come to teach.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery