- Find a good side of each situation. Can you learn something from it? Will it benefit for your personality?
- Leave people behind with negative attitude. You choose your friends and people around you. If someone sucks your energy and makes you miserable, don’t connect with them. Sad to say, but it is true for your family as well – you don’t have to accept a toxic relationship just because you are related. It hard to accept but you don’t even have to feel guilty about it.
- See the nature around you – go slowly. Try to find something good in each day.
- Smile in the mirror every morning! Make it as a habit.
- Be good to others. Be helpful and kind to people, even to strangers or someone rude. Most of the times they need kindness the most! They have their own battle.
- The last thing but one of the most important things is: will it matter in 5 years’ time? If not, leave it. Do not ruin your inner pace, mood and your day just because someone has a bad day throw their negativity or rudeness on you.
Always ask for yourself… Will it matter in 5 years’ time?
Do you have a rude customer? Will it matter in 5 years’ time?
Is your soup too salty when you have guests? Will it matter in 5 years’ time?
Did you miss your bus? Will it matter in 5 years’ time?
Do you have a not satisfied job until you working on your dreams? Will it matter in 5 years’ time – when you have a great job? 😉
I am sure you have your own example. If your answer is no, don’t put yourself in a bad mood.